What makes Adoption Services International unique?
- Over 20 years of other business experience in Ukraine having lived there for over 10 year, bridging local language and cultural knowledge with American customer service and professional expectations.
- Independent adoption consultants - not an agency, facilitator, or intermediary
- One flat consulting fee: no surprises, no hidden fees or other payments to ASI.
- A high level of personalized, western quality service, with knowledge of Ukrainian language, procedures, and culture.
- Direct referrals to Ukrainian individuals and professionals to process all requirements under Ukrainian law for adoptions. No large up-front fees. Fees are paid in installments throughout the Ukrainian adoption process.
- Adoptive parents can stop at any time, for any reason, without penalties or additional fees.
Adoption Services International is a consulting firm providing consultation and education only to families in the US and Ukraine to assist them with their own arranging and processing of adoptions from the Ukrainian. ASI does not make placements. ASI is not an adoption agency, facilitator, law firm, or intermediary and does not assist in the placement, selection and/or matching of adoptive parents with birth parents or children. ASI does not represent itself as such, nor does it offer such services, nor receive payment for such services. ASI does not perform any services that are defined as Adoption Services under the Universal Accreditation Act, or under the New Jersey adoption statute.