What makes Adoption Services International unique?
- Personal Ukrainian adoption experience
- Over 20 years experience doing business in Ukraine and bridging local language and cultural knowledge with American customer service and professional expectations.
- We are independent adoption consultants. We are not an agency.
- Guaranteed consulting cost: no surprises, no hidden consulting fees or payments
- We provide a high level of personalized, western quality service.
- Ukrainian employees that have worked with us for over 13 years - no costly subcontractors.
- No large up-front fees. Our fees are paid in installments throughout the Ukrainian adoption process.
- We provide parents with the right to stop at any time, for any reason, without penalties or additional fees.
- In case adoptive families decide to adopt 2 Ukrainian children instead of 1, we provide for that eventuality.
- We provide for the unfortuante occurance that a family does not adopt a child.
Adoption Services International is a consulting firm providing consultation to families in the US and Ukraine to assist them with the Ukrainian adoption process. ASI does not make placements. ASI is not an adoption agency, facilitator, nor intermediary assisting in the placement, selection and/or matching of adoptive parents with birth parents or children. ASI does not represent itself as such, nor does it offer such services, nor receive payment for such services. ASI conducts no services that are defined as Adoption Services under the Universal Accreditation Act.